What is a family hub?
A family hub is a place where children, young people and their families can go when in need of help and support. The people working in the family hub will work in partnership with you and your community. They will help you find and get help from different services in the area and will be able to give you information, advice and support.
Who can access a family hub?
There will be a range of services available. Some will be available only to those who have the greatest needs but there will also be services available to any family, child or young person who needs them (for example baby health clinics and adult education classes)
How to get help
Getting help from a family hub is simple. You can walk in during opening times which will be widely publicised, you can telephone, or a professional person can refer you. Wherever you live in the city, you will be able to get help from one of our eight family hubs.
Services offered including:
- Support for young people aged 11 to 19 (targeted youth support work)
- Family support which may be offered within the home
- Support to children with special educational needs and their families.
- A range of child and family health activities including baby wellbeing clinic and C-Card distribution point
- Parenting support
- Support with managing finances and getting back into work or training
Where are the 8 family hubs in Coventry?
- Families for All Hub – 454 Foleshill Road, Coventry, CV6 5LB
- Harmony Hub – Clifton Street, Coventry, CV1 5GR
- Moat Family Hub – Deedmore Road, Coventry, CV2 1EQ
- Park Edge Family Hub – Roseberry Avenue, Coventry, CV2 1N
- Aspire Family Hub – Humber Avenue, Coventry, CV1 2SF
- Wood Side Family Hub – Upper Ride, Coventry, CV3 3GL
- Pathways Family Hub – Lawrence Saunders Road, Coventry, CV6 1HD
- Mosaic Family Hub – Jardine Crescent, Coventry, CV4 9PL
How to locate your nearest family hub
Search `Family Hub` through the Coventry City Council website, using the post code search to identify your nearest hub.
Professionals who work in the family hub?
- Social Worker
- Early Help Team Manager
- Family Hub Supervisor
- Early Help Partnership Coordinator
- Early Help Assessment Coordinator
- Family Hub Worker
- Family Hub Assistant
For further information, look on the Coventry City Council website: